Sunday 11 October 2009

Light bulbs - the halogen problem

I’m stuck on the following – the halogen tracks I have in the kitchen (150W) and a study (100W), - these lights are on a lot but I know I cannot replace with LED’s without replacing the whole track and transformer. This will have to wait. We have a dimmable uplighter with a 200W halogen bulb in our living room that is used a lot which we repaired recently – I should cost replacing this with an LED uplighter. There are also two cupboard lights that use little 60W tungsten strips, but as these are only on for a minute or two every day I am not going to worry too much about them. Other than that there are a couple of desk lamps that have tiny halogen or tungsten fittings that are not used a lot which I will phase out in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment